Monday, February 27, 2006

Pay Day

I get paid once a month...and immediately start to line up all of my bills in the Bill Pay deal with my bank and pop 500 bucks into savings (this is now going towards paying off my Jeep faster).

Paid off the plane ticket for our trip to Seattle and bought a new digital camera on the cheap since my last one was stolen 6 months ago. Our tip is in mid march and then we will be back on schedule with the money issue. At least our hotel is already paid for by some dog-sitting we did a while back. All of the trip will be paid in cash. We only do something like this once a year and I sooo look forward to it.

My goal of the week is to go write the credit agencies and dispute the ones I know I paid off and have them listed differently on my credit report. What do I ask for? They are listed as charged off...have them report them as settled? paid?

Today I have a meeting with the financial guy at the credit union who lets me know more about the Teacher Retirement System that I am in...even though I am not a teacher. I have a 401k from my last job with about 8000 dollars in it that I need to roll into something else. I know we have the option of a 403b here. I just really don't know what to do, so hopefully he will have some ideas.

Onward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home