Wednesday, March 01, 2006

This has just been one of those weeks. Scrapes and bumps at every corner.

Still reeling over all of Jeep's repairs yesterday. I also called about getting the papers to roll my 401k into an IRA at my credit union. They say they don't have any papers for that ...that I need to call up with who to make the check out to and my account number. Back and forth back and forth.

I am a web developer by trade and also do some side work for an old college buddy of mine. At least I received a decent check from him for this month...$350 bucks to go towards the repairs. Bad news is that one of our potential clients backed out for next month. It is my goal to put all of this "extra" money towards paying off the Jeep. I have been working way too hard.

Time to lift my chin up, go home, and walk the dog. It is such a beautiful day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home