Friday, July 21, 2006

Trying to stay on plan- obstacles!

Our financial advisors said we should save $850 a month right now. This month I have put $900 in savings. I figure we will have up months and down months, but as long as it evens out in the end, then we are ok.

My check engine light came back on. I tried replacing the gas cap, so I am going to drive it 50 miles and give it the chance to let me know all is ok. If not, then I have to take Jeep to the shop! $$ oh no! I hope it won't be anything too expensive.
AND to top it off - my 14 year old Huffy bike has died on me. I have to figure out what I am going to do there. :( Sadness.

I have found a hybrid for $240 at one shop. I will go to all of the other bike shops and see what they have. I have been checking craigslist, but nothing in my price range (cheap) has come up. Austin is such a bike town and these people spend serious money on their bikes!

If it isn't one thing, then it's another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home