Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Nothing went to savings this month - discouraged

I have pulled more money out of savings this month than in a long long time. Thank goodness the end of the month is approaching! I will post the numbers and see where it all went.
I have spent $420 on my new tattoo. I had $400 put away for it. I made that money through doing a little side work for the reason of getting this tattoo. So, I shouldn't feel so bad about that.

Next, $452 went towards auto insurance. Thank goodness I upped my premiums!

Next, $275 went towards our financial advisors (my other half paid the other half :) - and this lasts us for a year.

$1147 more than normal!!!

Total I took out of savings? $1,100. Pretty on target. I just saw that when I got paid I put $350 into savings. So, really I took out about 750 for this month. Not AS bad.

I also paid an extra $200 towards my auto loan.

So, savings went down this month :( and my check engine light is on. Can I get a break??? Please!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home