Monday, May 15, 2006

Making corrections and going to pastry school!

Turns out that I don't need to switch insurance companies. I have been with State Farm for 9 years now and there is a good reason! After we raised the deductibles everything came out to be about the same as Geico. It was a little more, but my renters insurance is also included. Now, no wrecks.

Also, I mentioned before about being -8,0000 some for my net worth. I was wrong...it actually is a positive 8,000 something. Awesomeness. I like that a bit better. Gotta keep building it up, though!

We are coming into a little hard stretch for a few months. The ever so loverly girlfriend will be going to patissiere school to become a Pastry Chef. Dreams will come true. She will start working as she goes to school, but all of that will go towards paying off her loans. We will have about a 6 month or longer stretch with pretty much just my paycheck. So, we may be staying in more and finding more cheap things to do, but we will have the best desserts around and the girlfriend will be in baking heaven! :)

Here's to happiness - Cheers!

1 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Blogger Nina Smith said...

They say that: "In the end, happiness is about wanting and managing what you already have."

I'm sure you'll find many inexpensive things to do in the coming months.

Nina at Queercents.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home