Tuesday, April 18, 2006

State of my state...

Things are puttering along here.

I have been working with using cash for eating out. I think after doing this for two weeks I can go back to using my debit card...now that I actually KNOW what a total of 65 bucks can buy me for entertainment/eating out a week.

Purchases out of the norm for this month:
I am buying a wireless router and wireless USB connections to finally stop dragging those wires around! We trip on them and have to share the connection and for gosh sakes, I am a computer person by trade! I have been doing more side work at home...so, this will be good.

Boarding the dog. We will be boarding our loverly little girl for what will be two days. This is a much needed trip to see some best friends. I will pay 35 bucks for that.

Sports Bra. Yippe! Those things are muchly needed and very expensive. It was hard for me to purchase this...I always feel so indulgent buying something for myself.

I have still been able to plug a tiny bit of money into savings.

----------

I said a while back that I wanted to try and ride my bike to work. Well, I am working on it. It is about 4.5-5 miles to work. The TO work wouldn't be much of a problem, as it is mostly down hill...it's the coming back FROM work that hurts. I am going halfway and back to shappen up and make this possible. Young Guns is in training!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home