Thursday, April 06, 2006

Don't use a coupon on the first date.

Now, I am well beyond that first date, but I have always stuck to this idea. I love coupons. Looooooove. My girlfriend also loves getting a good deal when we go out.

I think we had known each other a few months before I used a coupon for dinner. We had probably gone out as "going out" 5 or 6 times. I am a frequent user of those Entertainment books and also Restaurant.com. It may not seem like it should matter, but it does! I have heard many gals, who don't mind using coupons further on in the dating process, talk in disbelief about someone's first date with so-and-so and *giggle giggle gasp* they tried to use a coupon!

We now live together and attempt to use coupons whenever we can, but if there is a nice restaurant, with no savings, that we would like to go to, we don't let that stop us! We are quit the foodies and that is one of our major enjoyments.

Some people may spend 100 dollars on a hobby a month and sometimes we would just rather put that money into trying new places.

Plus, the girlfriend is going to be starting Pastry School in July. This is research!

1 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

When you can use a coupon on the first date and not get a weird look, you've got a good catch.

Nice site by the way, regular reader here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home