Friday, March 24, 2006

Time

(This is where I refrain from singing out lots of lame 80's songs)

Whenever I make a decision to change things, I want to results right then! Who doesn't? I KNOW it takes time, but still...come on...give me something. Well, things are ticking along. We are making small changes here and there that will add up. Vacation this month put savings behind, but increased sanity! However, I can't spend any money until the 1st. Ow.

Last night we realized we let the pork chops go bad. I thought they could last longer than 4 days, but no. We resisted temptation to just go out and get more. I decided that since we screwed up, we should just eat something else we have in the house. Shrimp and rhubarb it was! Yum!

We have to go out of town for tonight, luckily I have a full tank of gas and the concert tickets are paid for. I also found a coupon for a free night of boarding for the dog!

I can't wait to get paid on the 1st and drop some of that cash into my savings. I look forward to it every month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home