Monday, March 27, 2006

Expenses/ Tighten that belt!

I have got to do something about my spending. I don't know where it goes. Okay...I think I do. Eating out and having fun! I am going to give myself 40 a week for eating out (that seems kind of hard) and $25 dollars a week for misc. (drinks, entertainment, etc).

I will use the envelope system and whatever I don't use will roll over...I really have to cut down on drinking out. That adds up quickly.

We go out for free pizza and trivia at a local bar on Friday's. They have cheap beer and that usually only puts us back 10 bucks or so.

I have also started making a menu for the week. It is a loose menu, but at least we keep up with what we have and know we can eat at home. It makes me think ahead to what I need to bring out of the freezer, etc.

We are such foodies, so I will try hard to control our going out! I have an entertainment book and lots of coupons are available on restaurant.com

I get paid the 1st!

Rent-> 630
Car->376
Student Loan->120
Internet->36
Electricity -> ~70
Water-> ~30
Cell Phone-> 55
Car Insurance-> 100
Grocery->(split with partner) ~70
Auto Gas-> ~130 i think

Aiming for
Eating Out -> 160
Entertainment->100

When we officially move in together and she doesn't have her other apartment to pay for then some of these will go down for me.

I also just spent $60 dollars to join a kickball team and I could not be any more excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home