Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I hate taking care of myself

There. I said it. I am trying my hand at making myself go to all of the doctors I have skipped out on.

I finally went to the eye doctor today...after at least 3 years. I do have insurance, but I still had to pay 35 bucks for the exam. PLUS I need new glasses. Now, I am thankful for glasses. I am also glad that the doctor said I needed new ones. Maybe this eye strain will go away, but the way these frames are priced is just the funniest thing. I went into the frame room and there were 3 walls of plastic and metal frames from 79-99 bucks. They were hideous! My eye-space-thing (whatever) is kind of small and all of these were just too big! Then the other wall had glasses that were 145 and up. They, of course, were much cuter...and were also the rimless ones. I can't do those...I tried those in the past, but ended up cracking my lenses. So, off to some new place to look for more frames. You know, there aren't many accessories that you end up wearing EVERYDAY. I don't mind paying a bit more for a little bit of style. ;)

Next up- the dentist!

Take care of yourself! It is cheaper in the end to maintain yourself now.

1 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Blogger Nina Smith said...

Yes, it IS cheaper to maintain yourself now. I had similar thoughts with my Perfect Vision post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home