Monday, May 08, 2006

Climbing all sorts of hills.

My goal of biking to work is getting closer and closer to a reality. One of my main hills is becoming easier and easier to climb.

On money news...I rolled my 401k a while back, but didn't really know what funds it was in, etc. I looked at my papers over the weekend and half of it is in the Growth Fund of America B and the other half in (oh crap...I forgot) something like Capital Fund B. I looked up more about them and I guess this is pretty good. I will just keep an eye on it every now and again.

Mother's Day and brother's b-day gifts will cost me about 50 dollars. Other than this I am just trying to keep things steady. Oh, but then we have the memorial day tubing trip. I won't be able to save as much as last month, but I will keep on track.

Sometimes you have to grit your teeth and keep working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home