Friday, June 30, 2006

Gas, Groceries, Dining, Entertainment

So, how'd this month go? When I started this blog, these are the areas I wanted to get under control. Just putting everything into Quicken helped me to see exactly where everything was going. While this month was bad in other expenses, here are my big bad categories:

My past spending: Feb-April

June

Gas- $101.07

Dining-$106.04

Entertainment-$120.91

Groceries-$142.52

June numbers are good. Yes, we were pinched, but we still did good considering my birthday was this month :)


I didn't post May, last month...so here are the bad numbers


May

Gas- $108.63

Dining-$221.05.66

Entertainment-$114.07

Groceries-$162.09


May was a bad month in terms of spending on crap, but we had friends in and we went to two of our favorite restaurants. Ouch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home