Monday, August 14, 2006

Down for the count

With Jeep repairs and my shoulder going out, we are at the end of our monthly money in the middle of the month! I have an injury that flares up 2 to 3 times a year. So, off to the doctor I go, but this time after spending 50 bucks for office visit + meds my injury has not gone away! My shoulder is still as stiff and sore as it was a week ago. I have a friend who is a masseur, but he is going away for a week. I might call the Dr. office and see what we can do without me having to come in again. I have a dentist appointment tomorrow that will run around 50 bucks. I only have $15 in my checking account. So, some of this will have to come out of savings. This won't really put us behind. According to our financial advisors, we needed to save $850 for a year and a half to meet our goal of getting a house then. This has only been in affect for 2 months. The first month I put aside $900. This month I put aside $885 plus we had an extra $68 in our accounts from an etrade bonus + interest in other accounts. So, pulling out for my dentist payment will still have us on track. I just scored a website project for $1300, plus have an extra $200 bucks coming from another. I won't get all of that $1300 payment at once, but should have it all in 2-3 months.

I had free movie tickets, so we used those last night. This Saturday one of our favorite bands is playing at Central Market for free (and you can BYOB). It is a task to keep ourselves entertained on the cheap, but we can always find ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home