Thursday, August 24, 2006

Life without Quicken and other banking news

My computer is currently dead. I am waiting until next month to take it in. I have been without Quicken for about 2 weeks! I am starting to go through withdrawals. Just this morning as I was closing my Etrade account, after getting my $50 bonus, I was thinking how I couldn't wait to go check all my balances on Quicken. Oh the agony.

I just opened a Bank of America account. They are running a free $100 bonus promo. I have been looking for an excuse to open an account with them. I like the savings plan where they round your purchases up to the next whole dollar and put the difference in your savings account and match it for the first few months.

1 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger Chuck said...

Well, you could always switch your account aggregation to Yodlee so it would all be online and not tied to a single computer. You may lose some of the functionality of Quicken (that I think most people don't even use) but gain a great deal of flexability.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home