Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I hate Bank of America

I signed up with Bank of America to get the free 100 bucks for opening the checking/savings account. I wanted to try them out and see how I liked them. First of all they said I didn't enter the code for that promotion. I know I did. I saved the page to my desktop. That was the only reason I opened that account. I remember reading all of the small print as I was filling it out. Fine....so, I will close it. Most banks will send you a check for the remainder of what is in the account. No, they tell me to bring it to 0 and then close it. I go to transfer the money to my other bank account. It said it would be a 3.00 fee, so I cancel it. Somehow the transaction still goes through will meanwhile I already processed a transaction for the exact amount that was in my account. So, the process that I CANCELLED still goes through and bounces. Granted no money went anywhere from that bounced transaction, but they charge me 19 dollars. I call and ask them about this. They are rude and proceed to tell me that there is nothing they can do. Ok, I suck it up and make a transaction to transfer 10 bucks into that account so that I can close it. Well, now another transaction supposedly bounced. This time NO transactions are even listed in my tranfers. This one is a 33.00 fee. I call and ask what that is...that no transaction was scheduled to come out of my savings account. They don't know and said they would send me a letter in 5-7 business days. ??? This is a savings account. I never had any transactions coming out of it. I don't understand and they always say that there is NOTHING they can do about it. I am so mad. I never bounce anything and now I have to pay THEM 52 dollars just to get out of this account???!!!

1 Comments:

At 7:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BofA is THE WORST BANK ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET...I CAN GO ON & ON BUT I WONT...THEY SUCK ***

 

Post a Comment

<< Home