Friday, December 01, 2006

My Christmas Shopping

This is a list of my purchases or intended purchases

Bought:

Niece -$15 -Trouble (the game) and some fancy markers.
I got this cheap using a $10 of $10 or more promotion with google

Nephew1 -$5 - 2 videos
I got this cheap using a $10 of $10 or more promotion with google plus a discount code for PBS and they were offering $1 shipping

Nephew2-$15- kid's shirt from Threadless.com - they were having a $10 dollar sale (half off!)

Brother -$40- Gift card to Bass Pro Shop

Sister-in-law - I don't know!

Mother -$0- sonicare electric toothbrush that I got to either try out myself or give to someone else and report back on their reactions.

Dad -$5 - Bought his domain name and built him a website for his business

Grandparents1 - $17 - Fruit cake and macaroons from the baker my gf works at - 20% discount

Grandparents2 - $17 - Fruit cake and macaroons from the baker my gf works at - 20% discount

The girlfriend - She reads this! No way am I telling!

1 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Blogger btc said...

I hope I can stay under budget. I thought I had everything planned out, but it's the 11th and I haven't even started shopping!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home